The latest food fraud report for 2020 June has just been published :
This month the food fraudsters make us travel to
- India, where more than 15% of inspected food doesn’t meet quality or food safety, and where milk diluted with polluted water and chemicals has been destroyed.
- Brazil where Adulterated and mislabeled olive oil was seized
- Portugal, where Mackerel masking its origin has been seized.
- Cambodia, where 14 people died after drinking adulterated rice wine. Yes, Food Fraud kills.
- Pakistan, where polluted milk was discarded, and adulterated sugar and gut were seized.
- Nepal, where sugar was seized with a falsified consumption date.
- Hong Kong, where products from illegally fished shark species were seized.
- Italy, where pasta and drinks from China, seafood and cheese products were found lacking traceability.
click here to download the report